- Dissolution of Marriage
- Post Dissolution of Marriage matters
- Modifications (i.e. child support, visitation, alimony / spousal support and other related issues)
- Child custody and visitation
- Domestic violence / restraining order
- Contempt issues (i.e. non-payment of child support and/or alimony)
- Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Alimony & Spousal Support
Perhaps one of the most difficult and emotional areas of practice is family law. For that reason it is important to connect with the attorney who represents you in your family law matter. It is by no means lost on us that for most, a family law dispute is a difficult, if not traumatic event. As such, having the legal support that you need in your case makes all of the difference. Our office has highly trained staff who specialize in working with family law clients and make every effort to be efficient and practical in our representation of our clients. From a simple dissolution of marriage to a complex divorce matter, as a team, our goal is to make this process as comfortable as we can under the circumstances.
The first step in this process is to schedule an appointment for consultation with our office, during which we will do our best to answer all of your questions and develop the best path for your case. Every matter is important, and no matter is insignificant when in it comes to your family. Our list of services performed is illustrative, but it is by no means complete in describing the types of cases we are capable of handling. If you do not see an area of specific interest on this list, please call us to inquire as to your specific need.